(Image source from: m.economictimes.com)
China Withdraws Troops At Galwan Valley:- The situations across the India and Chinese border have been tense. Both the countries lost enough number of troops at the Galwan valley attack that took place last month. The discussions about the peace have been on from both the sides. Now, China is said to have withdrawn its troops by at least a kilometer near Galwan valley in Ladakh today as per the reports from national media. After this, the Indian troops too had to withdraw their soldiers. Chinese soldiers decided to withdraw their troops from Galwan region and they also removed the structures from the region. As of now, the situations are under control said Indian sources.
Sources said that there is need for the forces to be separated from both the sides on a mutual basis to create sense and to prevent a tensed atmosphere. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a surprise visit to Ladakh on Friday and he addressed the troops. He made it clear that they are not ready to tolerate if China steps beyond the LAC. The commanders of the Indian and Chinese armies met last week for the third round of talks after the Galwan valley attacks. Several satellite images surfaced online about Chinese troops moving back.