(Image source from: Twitter.com/TelanganaCMO)
KCR Places Special Requests Before Narendra Modi:- Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) has been in New Delhi for the foundation stone ceremony of TRS Bhavan in the national capital. All the TRS leaders were present for the event. KCR met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and invited him for the Yadadri temple inauguration that will take place soon. Apart from these, KCR discussed about ten state issues that are pending from the Centre. He submitted letters to Narendra Modi about the issues. As per the Telangana Chief Minister's office, the below are the ten issues:
1. The Centre should review about the IPS Cadre
2. Integrated Textile Park should be established in the State
3. Hyderabad-Nagpur Industrial Corridor should be developed
4. Navodaya Schools should be set up in the new districts
5. Release additional funds for the PM Garmin Sadak Yojana
6. Take up road works in the Maoists influenced regions
7. PM Sadak Yojana Programme should be bettered
8. Set up IIIT in Karimnagar
9. Set up IIM in Hyderabad
10. Set up Tribal University in Telangana.
Hon'ble CM Sri K. Chandrashekhar Rao had a meeting with Hon'ble PM Sri Narendra Modi at the latter’s residence in New Delhi. During the meeting, the CM requested the PM to solve several issues pertaining to the state and submitted letters to the PM on 10 issues. pic.twitter.com/LQ3fvU5sj4— Telangana CMO (@TelanganaCMO) September 3, 2021
KCR also requested Narendra Modi to allocate land for the construction of Telangana Bhavan in New Delhi which has been pending for years. Modi responded on a positive note and assured that the land will be allotted soon. The temple inauguration of Yadadri will take place in October or November and Modi offered his promise to attend the inauguration as per the plan.
(Video Source: T News Telugu)