Are you Obese? Want to get rid of extra fat? Then Aerobics is the best exercise to reduce berry fat. Here are some workouts.
1. Circuit Training: Circuit training is an aerobic exercise combined with resistance training and it results a high intensity workout. These aerobic exercises need to be performed, in a circuit, that is, one after the other.
2. Stair Exercises: Stair training will boost your cardiovascular stamina. It will tone down your lower body. Walk up and down a flight of stairs for 15-20 minutes.
3. Skipping: This is a high-intensity aerobic workout. While skipping, your shoulders, bottom, thighs and calves are targeted. Do high energy skipping and burn calories. It is said that skipping can burn up to 450 calories in 45 minutes.
4. Kickboxing: This is another simple aerobic exercise that burns 863 calories in 1 hour. It has been a great cardio workout. Kickboxing helps in burning fat from your waist and thighs.
5. Core Power Yoga: Core power yoga strengthens your abdomen and back besides helping in weight loss. It can also tone your muscles and can strengthen the hip and pelvis. While doing core power yoga, you improve strength, stamina, concentration and also reduce stress.
Also Read: Tips to Loose Fat in the Hips and Thighs
BY M. DIVYA SRI