Skin Care Tips To Get Flawless Skin During MonsoonJuly 05, 2017 17:18
Skin Care Tips To Get Flawless Skin During Monsoon:- In monsoon, an oily and sweaty skin attracts more dirt and chemical pollutants, which ultimately lead to pimples and rashes. Hence, in this weather, daily cleansing and skin care with appropriate products is important.
Here are a few tips on how one can get rid of skin problems in an effective way in the sweaty weather.
- The pores must be kept hardened oil free and the skin oiliness must be reduced. After cleansing, apply an astringent toner. Using cotton wool, wipe the face with it. You can also use some ingredients available at home. For instance, in equal quantities, mix rose water and witch hazel and apply on face.
- Wash the face with a medicated soap or cleanser twice a day, if there is a rash, pimples or acne. With plenty of plain water, wash the face several times a day. Applying a rose-based skin toner, not only completes the cleansing procedure, but also helps to close the pores and restore the normal acid-alkaline balance.
- A facial scrub should be used on the blackhead-prone areas, if there are black heads. Keep in mind not to apply scrubs on acne, pimples or rash. Mix rice powder with rose water and apply it on the areas with blackheads daily. Rub this mixture with circular movements, gently on the skin. Allow it to dry for 5 minutes and wash off with water. This can be done after cleansing in the morning.
- Special attention should be given to the feet even. The fungal infections can lead to Athlete’s Foot. Dry them thoroughly and apply talcum powder, after washing them well. Wear open footwear, during hot and humid weather, so that the sweat evaporates. This helps to avoid fungal infections like Athlete’s Foot and ring worm, which grow on moist skin.
- During the monsoon season, your hair scalp becomes unhealthy and dirty. Try using a good shampoo and a good conditioner as well. This will maintain the shaft of your hair and locks up the moisture of your hair.
- Make sure you get a proper hair oil massage on a regular basis. This is because, during rain, the humidity rate is very high, that makes your hair roots clogged. Apart from this, steaming and masking should also be done.
- Make sure your nails are clean and hygienic. This prevents nails from infections. At the time of manicure and pedicure, be extra careful. Make sure you always dip your nails in antiseptic water and the equipment’s you use are clean and fresh.