Dark colored semicircles circles under the eyes can be big problem for all the women as it affects their beauty. Heredity, allergies, sleep deprivation, oversleeping, age, eczema, stress, anemia could be the reasons for it. As it takes away the freshness of face and leave the person looking pale and old, many take measures to recover from them. Here are some top natural tips to avoid and get rid of dark circles.
• Avoid smoking.
• Stress is the most common reason for dark circles. As relaxing might help in removing stress and anxiety, try to relax for more time.
• Daily exercise circulates blood throughout the body and the face, reducing puffiness. Concentrate on yoga too, which
stimulates your breathing, leaving fresh skin.
• Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially cabbage, spinach, and other leafy green vegetables. Take a daily vitamin supplement if necessary.
• Cut excess consumption of salt. Too much salt can also impair your circulation and cause the blood vessels under the skin to appear bluer.
• Get adequate fluids to improve circulation. As dehydration causes thin and sagging skin, stay hydrated by taking more liquids.
• Allergies are a common cause of skin discoloration under the eyes. Treat allergies with proper medication.
• Get plenty of sleep. Usually eight hours of sleep is mandatory for every man. Lots of sleep means less stress and thus less puffiness.
• To eradicate morning puffiness and bluish color, apply something that cools the skin and the capillaries beneath it which reduces swelling and making blood vessels less visible.